20080309

Lost like an Island Dogg

Here's an insight into how my ideas form....

I read a poem by David Berman, in his book actual air, about a year or so ago in which he described the people of Roanoke disappearing into thin air. I don't remember the poem that well but I found the concept interesting...Berman described the people of Roanoke in a way that made me think they actually stepped directly off the Mayflower and vanished in the trees. Chronologically, there is more to the story, but the point here is that it got my wheels turning.

Bill Bryson also mentions the lost people of Roanoke in his book "the Lost Continent". He assumes that these lost people are actually Melungeons, who, to this day, still hide in the back woods of the Appalachians.The Island Dogg is a lost tribe of people similar to the Melungeons. During the Pangean divide three families of Dinosaurs sailed out to three islands to avoid the increasing wars on Gondwanaland. These Islands drifted further and further out into the ocean and eventually they completely isolated themselves from the rest of the world. Since then the Island Dogg has evolved into species that is almost like a human. They have had a few encounters of violence with Nephilim but haven't been seen in over a million years or so. Some believe they are responsible for the images below....

2 comments:

sgreene25 said...

I like what I have read so far, however I wish you would refernce all your findings. Or have you been given a "secret" knowledge, of such details?

sgreene25 said...

Where is your reference to the Nephimilites?!